Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Residential Conveyancer, 1-3 Years PQE, Lincolnshire, up to c£30,000 – An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a friendly and supportive team. To apply or register your interest, please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD8955.
• Applications are sought from Solicitors, Licensed Conveyancers or Legal Executives with between 1 -3 years’ experience of handling your own sales and purchase cases from start to finish in a residential conveyancing department
• Experience of New Build/Development Plot Purchases, Re-Mortgages, Transfers of Equity, Leasehold Properties and Shared Ownership Properties is desirable, but not essential as training will be provided
• You will be effective in developing new work from existing clients and proactive in seeking new clients for yourself and other departments
• You will be responsible for drafting letters and documents tailored to the client's individual needs and corresponding directly with clients and opposing Solicitors/3rd Parties.
• You will have exceptional communication skills as well as the ability to work well within a team environment.
• The team provide fast, efficient access to vital information and maintain the highest standards of expertise, whilst supporting each of their individual property clients.
• Full time, part time and homeworking will be considered for this role.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.