Salary: £45 000 - £65 000
Residential Property Solicitor
London | £45,000 - £65,000
We’re hiring!... a residential property solicitor for a small, long-standing multi-discipline firm based in Shoreditch, close to the City of London. This firm has three offices spread across London and Hertfordshire and a strong 35-year history of serving their devoted following with their highly respected levels of expertise, service, and care.
As a residential property solicitor, you will
- Undertake a mixed caseload of leasehold, freehold, equity release, transfer etc with the occasional new build and shared ownership case
- Create and maintain trusting and lasting relationships with clients from all backgrounds
- Develop a following from referrals based upon your excellent service
- Be a supportive, key member of the property team
You will be a residential property solicitor of 4+ PQE with
- A solid track record that mirrors the firm’s own
- The drive to consistently deliver excellence
- First-rate client care skills
On offer is a salary of £45,000 to £65,000, a negotiable benefits package, good holiday entitlement, future health benefits, and an opportunity to grow and develop in parallel with the firm.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this residential property solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.