Salary: £40 000 - £50 000
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
London | £40,000 - £50,000
We’re hiring!... a commercial litigation solicitor for a young, rapidly expanding firm based at their East Ham or Morden office. The firm was reformed last year and already has two offices and over a dozen legal professionals spearheading their growth across their property, private client, and litigation departments.
As a commercial litigation solicitor, you will
- Undertake a caseload which includes anything from breach of contract cases to partnership and shareholder disputes and everything in between
- Create new opportunities from your glowing referrals
- Help further raise the departments already regarded reputation
- Put the client first and create professional relationships built upon trust and agreement
You will be a commercial litigation solicitor of 2+ PQE with
- A solid history or hitting targets and billing
- A tenacious approach to work
- The drive, desire, and determination to always gain the best possible outcome for clients
On offer is a salary of £40,000 to £50,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an opportunity to grow and progress your career alongside the firm’s own growth in size and status.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this commercial litigation solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.