Salary: Up to £20 000
Residential Property Paralegal
London | Up to £20,000
We’re hiring!... a residential property paralegal for a young, rapidly expanding firm based at their Morden office. The firm was reformed last year and already has two offices and over a dozen legal professionals spearheading their growth across their property, private client, and litigation departments.
As a residential property paralegal, you will
- Handle all post completion matters including land registry applications and stamp duty submissions
- Effectively communicate with third parties such as lenders and estate agents
- Be a shining representative for the firm and support all areas of the firm when called upon
- Offer consistently high levels of output and care to all parties
You will be a residential property paralegal of 1+ year’ experience with
- A solid understanding of property law
- Precise and reliable output
- Superb administration, coordination, and communication skills
On offer is a salary of up to £20,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an opportunity to grow and progress your career alongside the firm’s own growth in size and status.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this residential property paralegal role and learn more about the firm today.