Salary: £60 000 - £85 000
Property Development Solicitor
London / Hybrid | £60,000 - £85,000
We’re hiring!... a property development solicitor for a specialist, commercially focused firm based in Westminster. This progressive firm has over two decades of envious history, offering exceptional expertise to clients including large, well-established corporations and very HNW individuals. This firm is experiencing a huge surge of demand brought about by their reputation and their meticulous and tenacious approach to work and is expanding rapidly to help deal with their exponential growth in first-rate clients.
As a property development solicitor, you will
- Undertake a caseload of property development and planning, and forward funding agreements, among others
- Effectively manage your time and resources
- Represent the firm in the highest regard using your fine-tuned professional and personable characteristics
- Be a key member of the team and the firm as a whole and be integral to the internal support network
You will be a property development solicitor of 2+ PQE with
- A proven track record of billing and quality of work
- An efficient and organized approach to work
- Natural relationship management skills
On offer is a salary of £60,000 to £85,000, very flexible work options, and an incredibly professional, welcoming, and supportive environment to take the next leap of your career with.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this property development solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.