Salary: £22 000 - £28 000
Commercial Property Paralegal
London / Hybrid | £22,000 - £28,000
We’re hiring!... a commercial property paralegal for a specialist, commercially focused firm based in Westminster. This progressive firm has over two decades of envious history, offering exceptional expertise to clients including large, well-established corporations and very HNW individuals. This firm is experiencing a huge surge of demand brought about by their reputation and their meticulous and tenacious approach to work and is expanding rapidly to help deal with their exponential growth in first-rate clients.
As a commercial property paralegal, you will
- Fully support senior members of the commercial property team and undertake post completion tasks such as stamp duty submissions and land registry applications
- Proactively work with all third parties including financial institutions and property agents
- Offer an impressive level of client focused care and attention
- Strive to succeed and further your knowledge and experience in property law
You will be a commercial property paralegal with
- A solid understanding of property law
- A genuine desire to offer exceptional client care
- A supportive, disciplined, and determined persona
On offer is a salary of £22,000 to £28,000, flexible work options, and a very professional, welcoming, and supportive working environment.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this commercial property paralegal role and learn more about the firm today.