Salary: £75 000-£100 000
SENIOR LEGAL & BUSINESS AFFAIRS EXECUTIVE
TV PRODUCTION (NON-SCRIPTED)
CENTRAL LONDON / HYRBID
Our client is one of the world's largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of high quality, innovative factual and entertainment programming.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Legal & Business Affairs Executive to join the high performing and collaborative Legal & Business Affairs team.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and Business Affairs, the role will focus on all legal and business affairs aspects of the production business.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Drafting and negotiating all forms of development and underlying rights agreements
* Negotiating development agreements and commissioning agreements with broadcasters and other platforms
* Drafting and negotiating all forms of production agreements including presenter, contributor, location and footage agreements
* Drafting and negotiating funding agreements
* Working closely with MDs and Directors of Production
* Liaising with Rights Department and other parts of the business as appropriate
* Providing legal advice on programme content and compliance
* Assisting in the negotiation of programme-related secondary, DVD, ancillary and new media agreement
* Liaising with agents as necessary
We are looking for an experienced lawyer with solid experience of unscripted television production and strong working knowledge of the UK television industry.
This is an excellent senior level role, working at the forefront of one of the world's most exciting Media Companies.