Salary: £27 000 - £30 000
Legal Secretary – Residential Property
London | £27,000 - £30,000
We’re hiring!... a legal secretary for a dynamic, forward thinking full-service firm based in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park. This firm has an envious reputation spanning 65 years, has consistently grown in terms of size, service, and excellence, and is now further expanding, with a new location opening planned in the West End.
As a legal secretary, you will
- Prepare correspondence and documents using digital dictation, manage the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of hard and soft files, and communicate professionally with clients
- Manage diary’s, book meeting rooms, prepare mail, arrange copying/scanning, alongside a whole host of admin duties
- Be the face of the company and promote the companies brilliant work ethics
- Be a supportive figure to the residential property team and the business as a whole
You will be a legal secretary with
- Previous experience on a practice management system, ALB would be advantageous
- Exemplary client care skills
- Impressive levels of coordination and excellent communication skills
On offer is a salary of £27,000 to £30,000, potential flexible work options, and an employer with an excellent career strategy in place.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this legal secretary role and learn more about the firm today.