Salary: £34 000 - £38 000
Residential Property Solicitor
London | £34,000 - £38,000
We’re hiring!... a residential property solicitor for a young, rapidly expanding firm based at their East Ham office. The firm was reformed last year and already has two offices and over a dozen legal professionals spearheading their growth across their property, private client, and litigation departments.
As a residential property solicitor, you will
- Complete sales and purchases of freehold, leasehold, new build, and shared ownership properties, among others
- Generate new opportunities from referrals built upon your excellent work
- Share responsibility for the firm’s reputation and quality of work
- Be client focused, coordinated, and organized
You will be a residential property solicitor of NQ+ with
- A successful billing history
- A strong work ethic and positive approach to business
- Excellent coordination and client care skills
On offer is a salary of £34,000 to £38,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an opportunity to grow and progress your career alongside the firm’s own growth in size and status.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this residential property solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.