Salary: £40,000 - £70,000
Mental Health Solicitor
London | £40,000 - £70,000
We’re hiring!... a mental health solicitor for a Top Tier Legal 500 firm based in London. This large firm has around 150 highly skilled professionals spread across multiple sites in East and Central London and offer their vast and loyal client base envious levels of results, quality, and care from their huge and diverse range of market leading services.
As a mental health solicitor, you will
- Provide representation at mental health tribunals and hospital managers hearings
- Advise clients about applications to mental health tribunals
- Show genuine care and gain the trust of your clients
- Be an integral and supportive member of the community care team and the firm as a whole
You will be a mental health solicitor of NQ+ (no upper limit) with
- Law Society Mental Health Scheme Accreditation
- A successful and reputable history of working in law
- Natural and sincere relationship management skills
On offer is a salary of £40,000 to £70,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an amazing opportunity to develop your career at a top firm focused on taking brilliant professionals to the next level.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this mental health solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.