Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Legal Secretary – Crime
London | £27,000 - £30,000
We’re hiring!... legal secretary for a Top Tier Legal 500 firm based in London. This large firm has around 150 highly skilled professionals spread across multiple sites in East and Central London and offer their vast and loyal client base envious levels of results, quality, and care from their huge and diverse range of market leading services.
As a legal secretary, you will
- Make audio and copy types of all documents using a range of software and ensure regular filing is kept up to date
- Prepare court bundles, organise diaries and rotas, and ensuring outgoing post is dealt with promptly
- Manage communications and respond to enquires effectively
- Work within a busy team and support your senior solicitor
You will be a legal secretary of 3+ years’ experience with
- A successful and reputable history of working in law
- Strong administrative and coordination abilities
- Natural communication and relationship skills
On offer is a salary of £27,000 to £30,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an amazing opportunity to develop your career at a top firm focused on taking brilliant professionals to the next level.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this legal secretary role and learn more about the firm today.