Salary: Highly Competitive
Residential Property Lawyer, NQ-2 Years’ PQE, Surrey. This is an excellent position for an enthusiastic, Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer who is looking to make the next step in their career. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Rebecca on 0207 183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 9100.
• This impressive firm is currently looking to appoint a Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive into their expanding New Build department.
• The team handles a breadth of work covering all issues in relation to Residential Property matters, focusing mainly on new build transactions.
• The successful Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer will be have experience gained with a similar private practice law firm and will be used to working in an CQS accredited team.
• This position requires an individual who is approachable, confident and enthusiastic to join a progressive firm.
• Ideally, you will be experienced in dealing with a busy and varied workload with an ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Your enthusiasm to be part of a friendly, secure and forward-thinking firm will be a given.
• This well-established firm has an excellent reputation and has successfully attracted a number of key hires from London/national firms in recent years.
• They offer a full legal service to both commercial and private clients and are able to boast a profitable practice with high employee retention.
• Highly competitive salary, attractive bonus and benefits (including pension, free parking and flexible working).
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate