Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Corporate Tax Solicitor, 2+ years PQE, Nottingham, National Top 100 Law Firm - To apply or register your interest, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contract Theresa on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion, quoting Job Ref:TL9085
• Award winning, national law firm is looking for additional talent for its team.
• You will be advising a wide range of clients across the private and public sector on matters such as corporate tax, real estate tax and employee share schemes.
• The successful candidate will have at least 2 years PQE in corporate tax, gained within another reputable national or city law firm and be focused on establishing a long term career in this specialist sector.
• You will be able to demonstrate experience in drafting and negotiating tax covenants and warranties on share sales and purchases, as well as being involved in corporate support work.
• You can be assured of extensive opportunities to take the lead on some client matters, alongside assisting partners on major, complex issues.
• You will be joining a firm with a truly collaborative, team focused approach, offering flexible working options for all members ensuring you can balance your home life alongside your work commitments.
Theresa is committed to retaining clients and candidates for the long term, helping them achieve success and secure their dream role. A consistent achiever, Theresa is passionate about offering the best possible service for both private practice clients and legal support staff. Building a network of contacts, Theresa will endeavour to assist candidates wherever, and whenever possible.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).