We are looking for a Solicitor who will ideally have 6+ years of PQE gained within a Commercial Corporate team. This is a remote role covering London as they are looking for someone who can assist them in growing their London offering and provide additional depth to their Team’s experience, with the benefit of support from the existing Team. You will have a strong academic background coupled with a strong work ethic and the ability to deliver succinct clear and practical advice in a timely manner. As a Corporate Finance Lawyer, you will be organised and able to manage your workload to ensure clients’ expectations are met on time. You must possess a sound technical knowledge in the areas of corporate and commercial work in which you have experience and be willing to continually expand that knowledge.
* The ideal Corporate Finance Lawyer (6+ years PQE) will possess experience dealing with a wide range of corporate and commercial matters
* Buying and selling businesses and companies
* Corporate finance/ private equity / venture capital investments
* Joint Ventures
* Security and lending
* Partnerships and LLPs
* Business Law and corporate administration
Benefits to you
* Salary doe
* Extensive training will be provided.
* Entitled to the Firm's Permanent Health Insurance and Death in Service Schemes and the Firm's Private Health Scheme upon commencement of employment
* Enrolment in the Firm's Workplace Pension Scheme upon completion of three months of employment and subject to the rules of the scheme.
* Opportunity to work or a leading very recognised law firm
* Lovely working environment
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful