Job Saved to account
Please Login to save jobs
1. Do I need an account to post a job listing?
Yes, without an account, you cannot post a job listing. Creating an account takes approximately five minutes, maybe less if you can type at judgement speed and you can do it here.
2. Who can register?
All law firms, companies, organisations and the public sector looking to employ staff within the legal industry or in a legal related role.
3. When does my job listing go live?
Soon after your payment has been processed i.e. within a few minutes. We will send you an email confirming your order and that your listing has been made live.
4. Which credit or debit cards do we accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, except American Express.
5. Can I be invoiced instead of paying by credit card?
We prefer payments to be made online, however, if you do not have a company credit/debit card, you can call our sales team on 020 3802 0414 requesting the package you wish to purchase, and you will then be invoiced. Once you have paid by BACS or cheque (preferably BACS), and your payment has been processed, the job listing will go live.
6. How do I receive applications?
Applications will be received via email to the designated email address linked to your account and also stored in your account under the tab Job Applications.
7. How long are job listings advertised on The Legists?
Job listings are advertised for 60 days, unless removed earlier by a recruiter.
8. I have purchased a job listing package, how many job listings can I place under a package?
As our prices are very competitive, we offer one job listing per package.
9. How do I amend the job listing once it has been posted?
You can manage and amend your job listing through your account. However, job titles cannot be amended through your account, this is to prevent multiple listings under one purchased package. However, if there are any minor amends to the job title, please call our sales team on 020 3802 0414, and we will make the change.
10. What are the prices and packages?
Please see our Pricing tab for a full breakdown of our packages.
11. I am looking to purchase more than 10 job listings a year, what do you offer?
We are happy to offer bulk discounts, please call our sales team on 020 3802 0414 to discuss bulk packages.
12. Do we charge any commission on any successful placements?
No, we do not. Once you have paid for the listing to be posted, there are no more fees from us.
13. How long are candidates’ applications kept in a recruiters account?
The Legists takes data protection seriously, therefore, candidates applications are stored in recruiters’ account for no longer than 9 months. After 9 months, CV’s and cover letters are deleted. Therefore, if you keep any candidates’ records on your system or in hard copy, it is at your own risk.
14. How can I contact you?
You can contact us on 020 3802 0414 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.